- Banjo Paterson Inn
Submitted by: Pravin Ganore
Even someone who is just starting to earn in the Internet, it is a good way for earning on the World Wide Web. You can place links, banners, advertisers that used to earn in affiliate programs, advertise on Google AdSense, etc. In recent years, people have started taking great interest in this type of business, and to create your own business, investing in it at the initial stage is much smaller than in real life. If you having a defined idea of creating your own website, then it is time to implement it. So let’s look at ways to create sites and their advantages and disadvantages in order to find an optimal solution to this issue.
Method 1: Create websites on your own from scratch.
Advantages of this method:
– You will learn HTML, CSS and other programming languages with which you have a lot of time to work in the process of building your internet business.
– Website created by the hands, can be corrected at any time, something to add, change graphics, etc.
– This site consists of only those elements that are necessary for work, so it works quickly and does not load the dedicated servers.
– Much time spent in self education and site development.
– You must know how to work on scripts, programs, and must be able to change them to fit their needs.
– Knowledge of working with a database, local server, and everything connected with it.
– A security may be flaws.
– When creating the first website, the best quality design is not used, and there you need advice or the professional.
Method 2: Order a website with a specialist.
– High quality.
– High level of security.
– Short terms of performance.
– You do not know the parts of a site, and if necessary will not be able to make changes. Thus, you would have to pay to a specialist.
– Waste of time to write a detailed description of the technical specifications for webmasters.
Method 3: Create a site with content management system CMS (Content Management System)
– One only needs to have knowledge of the HTML and CSS language .
– Fast creation of the site.
– Easy to use extensions of varying complexity.
– Large selection of free and paid templates.
– A good level of security.
– It takes time to learn the system.
– Ability to work with the local server.
As per analysis, CMS is the best way to create a site on your own, especially for those who start from the scratch. Content management system is just one of them:
And so on.
There are about 70 CMS, but most popular is Joomla (CMS for a website) and WordPress (CMS to create a blog). Today, my choice stopped on Joomla.
Advantages of Joomla:
– Developed by professionals for more than 5 years, and consequently the quality of its performance leaves no doubt.
– The system contains at least the most basic functions that can be replaced with extensions.
– More than 3800 free and paid extensions.
– Joomla facilitates understanding and editing, even for a beginner.
– Allows you to create sites of any complexity.
– Lots of templates that can be easily modified.
Not so fast on the local server (ie on the server, installed on your computer, so you may need a dedicated hosting for better results).
Since 2008, the system moved to a new model of development (version 1.5), so part of amendments are made available under 1.0 version. True, there are special extensions to the 1.0 version, which can be easily installed and work fine. All these additions can be found on the official site http://extensions.joomla.org.
About the Author: Pravin Ganore is an IT expert at ESDS Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. He specially writes about hosting services that includes Dedicated Server, Data Center Services, Software Hosting and etc.Official Website: